Become a member of the The Greater Milford Area Historical Society. We offer membership benefits at several different levels. For more information scroll down this page; or, download the GMAHS Membership Brochure (807). JOIN NOW! Annual memberships are tracked by anniversary date. It’s always the RIGHT time to join! IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE include your full name and ALL contact information in the membership fields.
Membership Meeting Notice
The public is invited to attend the regular meeting of the Greater Milford Area Historical Society on the first Thursday of each month. These meetings are held in the offices of Sibcy Cline, 1077 St. Rt. 28, Suite 111, Mulberry Square, Milford, Ohio. A covered dish dinner begins at 6:30 PM followed by a brief business meeting at 7 PM and special programs begin at 7:15 PM.
MEMERSHIP BENEFITS Individual/Family
- Free admission to Promont
- Two free Promont guest passes
- 10% discount on all gift shop purchases
- Membership meetings with guest speakers
- Annual picnic and annual holiday party
- Quarterly newsletter
Patron Individual/Patron Family
- All Individual/Family benefits, PLUS:
- One engraved Memorial Paver
Lifetime (one time)
- All Patron Individual/Family benefits, PLUS:
- A Promont print suitable for framing
- Name on “Lifetime Membership” plaque
Corporate (all levels)
- All Lifetime benefits, PLUS:
- Two free guest passes per employee to Promont
- Corporate logo on event & activities publications
- Promotion of business via GMAHS newsletter, website, and other printed materials, as appropriate
- Name on corporate sponsor plaque
- Use of Promont facility and/or grounds at cost
Note: A portion of your membership dues may be tax deductible. Check with your tax adviser.
MEMORIAL PAVERS are $50 each. Please carefully type the name you want on the paver.