You family history is a special treasure. It unlocks the mystery of your past and gives you a sense of being. And, it’s fun, too!
GMAHS is currently offering Genealogy Services that include the following:
- Preparation of five-generation hand written family tree
- One hour of photo scanning with images provided digitally on CD ROM
- Preparation of written report
- Tutoring on use of ancestry.com for continued individual research
- Assistance, as needed, for entering information online
The cost is a donation to GMAHS in the minimum amount of $100; or, free with a $100 (minimum) GMAHS membership. To schedule a study, contact GMAHS at 513/248-0324 (or via email to email@example.com).
Please feel free to download our GMAHS Genealogy Flyer (559).