**We’re sad to announce that Maker’s Market at Main 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID**
GMAHS, together with the City of Milford, invite you to the Maker’s Market at Main. Stroll the outdoor maker’s market and purchase handmade items, including cottage industry goods and more. We hope you’ll come out and support our local artisans and makers!
You’ll find a wonderful variety of unique crafts and goods, perfect for any occasion (Psst! this is Mother’s Day weekend!), or, no occasion at all! Last year our Makers offered:
- Wind chimes
- Tote bags
- Jams and jellies
- Children’s toys, games, & activities
- Home decor, and more!
Are you a local Maker interested in having a booth at the market?
Maker’s are selected through a jury process – by submitting an application, description of your work, and 3 photos.
Once selected, there is a $25 non-refundable both fee. However, if you are a Milford/Miami Twp resident, you are eligible to rent your booth space for $20.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE Maker's Market Artist Registration (1151 downloads) Then follow these steps:
- Complete your application and return to Jackie Bain at email@example.com by Monday, April 1st.
- Include with your application an accurate list of merchandise and 3 photos.
- Accepted artists and makers will be notified by Friday, April 12th
- If you have been selected you will be asked to submit your $25 non-refundable booth fee by Thursday, May 3rd. Jackie will advise when and where to send your fee.
- Milford/Miami Twp Makers are eligible for a $20 booth fee.
- The Event is May 11th, from 10am-4pm, at the Milford Main Site. (525 Main St. Milford, OH 45150)
If you have any questions, please email Jackie Bain at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susan Vilardo at email@example.com. You may also call the Greater Milford Area Historical Society at 513-248-0324, Wed-Fri, 9am-4pm.